I've helped people administer trusts since 2002. 
If you're a Trustee and need a little help, call me!

By making sure the Trustee follows the Michigan Trust Code and the terms of the Trust. 

I can make sure the Trustee is providing you with all the information you are entitled to receive.

I can review trust records and advise you about what I see. That could mean I tell you it appears the Trustee is administering the Trust properly.

It could mean advising you that the Trustee is not and that you may need to take action to protect your rights as beneficiary. 

What Will It Cost?

Trusts are designed to stay out of Probate Court. But when a Trust is not administered properly, the situation could end up in probate court. I can help you properly administer a trust or protect your rights as beneficiary.

Trust Administration

It depends on what you want me to do.

A couple consults and a letter or two costs less than retaining me to file petition for an accounting or a petition to remove the Trustee.

​More involved services will cost more. The total cost depends on what you want me to do.  

How I Can Help Trust Beneficiaries
What Will It Cost?

It depends on what you want me to do.

I can consult with you for a couple hours and get you started. And you can take it from there.

Or I can work with you from start to finish. 

I offer basic trust administration services for just $500.00. This makes sure you provide the proper notice required by Michigan's Trust Code and understand your obligations. More involved services will cost more. For example, I can help you prepare the initial Inventory and necessary accounting(s). The total cost depends on what you want me to do. 

How I Can Help Trustees

welcome to attorneyceci.com

John Ceci PLLC
Legal Counsel in Brighton, MI

By making sure you do the things the Michigan Trust Code requires. Trust administration is more than writing checks to beneficiaries.

Properly administering a Trust requires providing beneficiaries with certain information. It could involve filing a decedent's final tax return and giving creditors notice of the death.

If trust administration will take more than one year you will need to provide an accounting.