Juvenile courts in Michigan handle two types of cases:

Juvenile delinquency cases and child protection cases. These types of cases are very different.

Juvenile Delinquency

A delinquency case typically involves a juvenile (usually a teenager) being accused of a crime.

Child Protection

A child protection case involves the parent(s) being accused of child abuse or neglect. 

​I have handled juvenile court cases since 2006.  If you or your child is involved in a juvenile court case call me. 

​I can Help!


More About Child Protection Cases

These cases are also called abuse and neglect cases. If you're accused of child abuse or neglect you need an experienced attorney. You do not want to represent yourself! Legally these cases are civil, not criminal. But the reality is that you will feel like a criminal.  You're doing yourself a big favor by hiring an experienced attorney to get you through this process.  I have that experience. More info here: CPS Cases

​Call me. ​I can Help! 810-299-2734

Contact Me Today

John Ceci PLLC can answer your questions about bankruptcy, family law, divorce, wills & trusts, probate court, appeals, and trust administration law issues in Michigan.

I offer a free consultation and will gladly discuss your case with you at your convenience.

Contact me today to schedule an appointment.